Saturday, October 11, 2008

Berry Patch Farm

Today we went to a farm for our annual fall pumpkin patch trip. We went some place a little different than we've been to before and it was so much fun! There were pumpkins to buy, but the most fun was picking raspberries and apples. We picked a ton of raspberries and a about 15 pounds of apples, had a hayride, and an all around very happy time. We missed Mark a lot as we did the farm trip without him. Though I don't think he minds too much as he is attending a BYU football game at this moment in Provo. It was a perfect sunny 75 degrees - the perfect fall day - I loved the time with my kids. Everyone was happy, content, and I did not hear one complaint for over 2 hours. That is what I call a success!!!


Picking Raspberries

The fruits of our labor

On the hayride

Apples!


Mason took this one...and in case you are wondering, yes I am pregnant! I know we haven't told a lot of friends who aren't here seeing the ever growing tummy. And as for the gender of the baby...a boy! We are very consistent don't you think?

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Wow, another boy, huh? Congrats! Another cute little Hamilton man. I'm so excited for you--what a wonderful mother you are.

I'm jealous of that beautiful weather you are having...it snowed here today!

Theresa Walker said...

I didn't know another baby was on the way!!! Congratulations! I am excited for you guys. I love that it was perfect on your trip to the farm. You really do have to document those kinds of successes! Congrats again on the baby!

Cindy said...

Congrats on baby boy #4!! We are very excited for you!