On Sunday (June 14th) Easton was given a name and a blessing at church. Mark gave a very special blessing to Easton. We were excited to share the day with Mark's parents and his youngest brother. Both Mark's dad and his brother we're able to take part in the blessing of Easton. Oh how I love this little guy! I feel blessed and honored that he is part of our family. We love you Easton.
3 comments:
Holy cow. I'd like to think I check your blog often but this time you had all these posts I've never seen. It was so fun to read and made me miss being around your cute family. Good job keeping up on the blog.
What a darling little guy! I wish we could be close enough to hold him. Mark looks great too!
He is so cute! Congrats. P.S. I'm not sure I'm adjusting well to the South. I'm inside with the air on and am still sweating. Don't get me started about the bugs ;)
Post a Comment