Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Growing up

Easton is 5 and half months now. So here's a few cute pics taken this summer. In the next few days I'm going to be working on my "What I did this summer" entry - all of our trips we took. But I just had to make a little entery about our cute baby boy.

Sleeping angel! At almost 4 months.


This picture was taken at four months. At his four month appointment he came in at 14 lbs. 11 oz. and 26 inches long. His length is in the 90th percentile, so he's a lanky babes with awesome baby fat rolls on the legs - love it! His eyes just light up and those checks, too cute!

One of the kids took this picture last week. Easton likes his paci!


This is Easton's favorite thing to do at the moment. He loves to sit up and play with toys. On Aug. 1st he started sitting up on his own. He can do it for about 10-15 seconds with no help. He loves it! But for play time we do the pillow prop and he is very content to sit and play.

3 comments:

Straley Family said...

Cute baby, cute mommy!

Britney said...

Wow. He's changed so much! So cute.

Theresa Walker said...

You're so pretty Laura. I love Easton's smile. So cute.