We are made vastly aware of the end of summer by the sound of the combine going by our backyard. And I do mean right by our yard! I got this picture right before the dust cloud came rolling over our home. Drew and Dallin and our next door neighbors enjoyed watching and waving to our farmer neighbor. It is a sight to watch the crops (this year it was soybean) come full circle. From the seeds going into the ground to the harvest, we get to see it all.

Our neighbor working well into the night. The combine and the sunset were spectacular.

Here are a few pics taken in the last month that tell our story. This picture of Easton says it all, "seriously guys, is this really neccesary?"

Drew's first day of preschool (Sept.15th). Drew was so excited, especially since Mason and Dallin had been in school for 3 weeks.

Big D playing flag football. He really enjoys it!

For Homecoming weekend in Urbandale the high school cross country team helps to sponsor a mile run for all the school districts elementary aged kids. Mason ran a good race. I'm hoping that in the next couple of years I'll gain a running partner for my Saturday mornings.

This is a funny little thing Easton did with the paci. He did it for several weeks, but in the last week or two he has stopped. It just made us all giggle.
2 comments:
Laura, your boys are so cute! Oh, I could just kiss on lil' Easton. I love seeing pictures of your kids...keep 'em coming.
You guys look like you're having so much fun. Sorry I didn't email you back, you seem to think of me when things are crazy stressful. It so good to see your smiling face!
Post a Comment