Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snowed In

BLIZZARD!!!! So the thing you need to realize about these pictures is that yesterday morning none of it was there. See the 7 foot snow drift, when we had dinner last night, it was NOT there. We get this snow drift every year, but it typically takes months to build up - it took less than 24 hours this year. When I say snowed in, I mean literally...we cannot get out of our driveway. Until the city comes which may not be for another day or two we will be staying in.






















4 comments:

straley's said...

I have to say you guys got the worst of it. I'm glad the wind doesn't blow here like it does there.

Theresa Walker said...

Holy Cow!

Julie said...

That is crazy! Did the boys love it? Or was it just too much snow and cold?

Heidi said...

Those pictures are amazing!! I really don't miss all that!