Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Five Year Old

We celebrated Drew's fifth birthday a couple of weeks ago! He had a great weekend both with friends and our family. Drew celebrated with his first friend party.

Drew enjoying the party(giving a big push)!

I had lunch and birthday treats at preschool with Drew.

My five year old.

Drew has always been a go with the flow type. Though lately we are definitely seeing a stubborn streak. Drew and I do a lot of hanging out together and I love it. He is so helpful and he has this sweet smile. He is very watchful of people, he notices the little things. I love how he notices the good in things. We love you Drew!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Drew looks so much like you, Laura! What a fun family!

Theresa Walker said...

5 already! What a cutie. Happy Birthday!