I was staring at your baby in Church last week thinking "he may be one of the cutest babies ever!"
I love this picture. You know you're doing a good job keeping them busy when they fall asleep before thy lay down.
Love this picture, I was thinking about and missing Iowa earlier today, so I thought I would check you blog, your family is beautiful and the boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was staring at your baby in Church last week thinking "he may be one of the cutest babies ever!"
I love this picture. You know you're doing a good job keeping them busy when they fall asleep before thy lay down.
Love this picture, I was thinking about and missing Iowa earlier today, so I thought I would check you blog, your family is beautiful and the boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment