Friday, October 29, 2010

All Things Fall!

We start with a birthday. Happy day Mark!

Throw in a couple of running races. The John Deere run was a 5K for me, and sprints for the kids.

This race is the annual Urbandale Elementary 1 Mile. Mason and Dallin ran the mile and Drew and Easton did sprints for the younger kids.





Play some soccer. I was so proud of Drew. It was his first time playing and he really got into it.


Had our annual trip to Berry Batch Farms to pick apples, pumpkins, and raspberries. Easton really got into the picking of the raspberries, or should I say he really got into the eating of the raspberries.



Chose wisely!


A quick day trip to Nauvoo, Illinois. There is an LDS temple there and an 1840's historic city. We enjoyed the perfect fall day there.


And the carving (or coloring with crayons depending on who you ask) of the pumpkins. Always a fun night!









2 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Looks like lots of fun!

John and Jenny said...

I love all of your pictures. Drew is darling. I cannot believe how much he has grown. Happy Thanksgiving.