We celebrated New Year's Eve with my parents and my younger brother and his family. I was so happy they could all make the trek out. Here's a few pictures of our New Year's Eve tradition - a fondue party. First cheese fondue(I finally found a recipe that I love that involves no alcohol), followed by a chocolate fondue. It is fun to stand around the fondue pot and chit chat about the year past and the plans for the year coming.



Notice Mason's legs down there on the floor. I'm not sure what he was doing, but apparently we aren't too concerned.

Drew is not afraid to get covered in chocolate. Easton is playing with our after meal entertainment. Ever played Pit with eight people? So much fun! Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Happy New Year!
1 comment:
Love the pics! Glad you could enjoy some time with your family!
Post a Comment