What have we been doing in between all of our trips and excursions this summer?
Easton had swim lessons. And I have been trying for 2 days to get a video of it uploaded with no success, so I just have to share that he went from floaties and Never putting his face in to swimming under water for 5-6 feet. Wow. Now we just have to keep it up so he keeps improving.
 |
| Lots of this. |
 |
| And this too. |
 |
| My parents and I went to the LDS temple in Santiago. |
 |
| Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. |
 |
| We took my parents to our favorite Thai restaurant. This is the outside, it is not marked and looks a little sketchy, but as they say, never judge a book by its cover. You just have to walk through the gate to see it's an amazing place with fantastic food. And the look on my parents face when we said this is the place - priceless. |
 |
| Have you ever done perlers? They are these tiny little plastic things that end up all over you house that occupy your kid for hours and once they finish, you iron it and make little projects that your kids think are great. And I am amazed...Easton sat still for hours working on these. He has been making them the last 3 weeks or so, but sadly we ran out earlier this week. |
 |
| Look what happens when your entertainment goes back to school and your mom gets in the shower. You take over 50 pictures of yourself and the ceiling using photo booth and all it's options. |
 |
| Just a reminder of the magnificent place we live in. |
1 comment:
I bought a big bin of those beads at the nido yard sale -- you can have a bunch if you want them!
Post a Comment