I was able to spend the best morning with my baby last week for a little Mother's Day celebration in his preschool class. It was the smiles and the hugs and the little words that came out of his mouth that gave me such joy. This kid is vocal and often demanding, but he is also loving and kind and a cuddler. He is a lot like his mom, some days our emotions rock the boat and other times we are as calm as our pool in the winter. Thanks my baby for a wonderful memory!
 |
| Love. |
 |
| A poem for the moms. |
 |
| Creating together. He is wearing his smock, which he hates. But the moms brought aprons, so when I put mine on, he ran as fast as those little legs could and got his smock to put on. Just like mom. I am smiling as I think about it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment