A little collection of photos from Mark and I's phones shows what we have been up to in the past few weeks. Besides the big holiday events that is.
 |
| We went to the circus on Nov.22 with friends. Sorry the pictures are terrible, they are from my phone. |
 |
| Look! I bought turkeys and they were from North Carolina! Even had the little things that pop up when the turkey is ready! |
 |
| So I always load up on random things while in the States, this is why! The cream cheese, I bought here, that doesn't come in the suitcase. We can keep our food traditions during the holidays this way. |
 |
| Hanging at the park with friends. |
 |
| Cub Scout camp out this weekend (Dec. 6-7) at Yerba Loca. Eating breakfast. |
 |
| Unfortunately we had three sick boys, so it was just Drew and I who made the three hour hike with the scouts. This valley was made by a glacier long ago. We learned about the geology as we hiked thanks to the parent of one of the scouts being a geologist. |
 |
| This is what Easton did instead of hiking! |
 |
| What a great view to wake up to! |
No comments:
Post a Comment