Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Better Late than Never

I have been wanting to put these pictures out of our wonderful time with my family in the Colorado mountains for a long time now. I started with the pictures in Colorado Springs and now I'll finally post the ones from up in the mountains. Thank you family for a wonderful visit!

Spending a rainy afternoon just hanging out.



Having fun at the pool (heated I might add). Though the days were warm, the nights get very cool so they keep the pool heated so that you don't freeze thank goodness.




Fishing with Grandpa and Dad.





Family Pictures
Drew being extremely cooperative as usual. Something about the whole family in the picture seems to bother him.










1 comment:

Theresa Walker said...

I like how in the family pic Drew is trying to push Mark's face from looking at the camera. Mark does the good "fake the smile and take the picture" pose. I've gotten good at that one too. :)