Monday, December 8, 2008

Way over due

Since I haven't been able to get pics on and now I can I am putting on a few from the Halloween week. I know over a month late, but I know that Grandmas and Grandpas wanted to see some of the boys in Halloween costumes.


These pics are from Drew's Pumpkin Patch field trip on Oct. 29th.
Who needs expensive playground equipment when hay bales are so much more fun.


This picture is for Mark - it's gotta be a John Deere.


Feeding the goats. Drew loved feeding the goats. I was surprised at how he just kept feeding them despite the fact that they lick your hand to get the food. There were lots of kids who tried it once or wouldn't try it all, but Drew thought it was great.





Picking the perfect pumpkin.

Trick-or-Treat!
Obi-wan Kanobi (is that how to spell that?)



Spider Man

Anikin Skywalker

No comments: