Yeah! Congratulations. He is beautiful. He came before your Mom! Hope all is well.
Happy Birthday Easton! If I'm not mistaken Laura you got to shave a whole day off your pregnancy. Way to go.
Hooray!! Great news. We send our love to your family.
congrats on the new baby!! Hope you are all doing well! he is adorable!!
Congrats Laura! I have been checking each day to see if anything happened...I am a little jealous.
Congrats Laura and family!! He is adorable!
Hey Mark and Laura, Congrats on Easton, he's a cutie! Brent
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations. He is beautiful. He came before your Mom! Hope all is well.
Happy Birthday Easton! If I'm not mistaken Laura you got to shave a whole day off your pregnancy. Way to go.
Hooray!! Great news. We send our love to your family.
congrats on the new baby!! Hope you are all doing well! he is adorable!!
Congrats Laura! I have been checking each day to see if anything happened...I am a little jealous.
Congrats Laura and family!! He is adorable!
Hey Mark and Laura,
Congrats on Easton, he's a cutie!
Brent
Post a Comment