So for those who have asked, I have delayed in posting any pictures of this sort. My good friend just posted a picture of herself at 35 weeks, so I have been given the courage to post this one. So here I am at 37 weeks. And yes, dropped is an understatement. Ugh!
5 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you did it. And you look great...seriously, I am way bigger than you!
You make pregnancy look too good and easy.
You are so cute!!!
You do make pregnancy look good. You are so cute. Hope all goes well in the next couple of weeks.
Yay, I love seeing your cute face (and belly!). I can't wait to see and hear all about the new little guy. It's always so fun to see what your family is up to.
P.S. And there's Theresa! Fun to see her face again.
Post a Comment