I know this picture is dark, but that little guy in the red shirt, hands down, and looking so sullen. That's my sweet Dallin.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
What a Difference
Last week we went to Dallin's school music performance. It was so good. The kids were amazing. They had worked very hard (and the music teachers do such a great job) to put this program on for their families and friends. As we were watching Dallin, I leaned over to Mark and asked Mark if he remembered Dallin at preschool programs. What a difference! He was the kid who frowned and did not participate. And look at him now, smiling, singing, and dancing. He even had two speaking parts. It was so much fun, thanks Dallin.

I know this picture is dark, but that little guy in the red shirt, hands down, and looking so sullen. That's my sweet Dallin.

I know this picture is dark, but that little guy in the red shirt, hands down, and looking so sullen. That's my sweet Dallin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment