I am thankful for being married to my best friend! I am thankful for my sweet (and crazy) boys who we can never get a picture of!
Good friends to celebrate the holidays with!
Fun experiences with my family!
More fun with family and friends! We went to Omaha last week to watch our Alma mater BYU play Creighton and had a ton of fun! It was a lot of fun to have our good friends the J family with us.
And I am thankful for a kid who invites me to school functions, sits by me, and even gave me a hug. Congrats Mason on your DARE graduation!
2 comments:
What a great post! Wish we lived closer so that we could be the friends to hang out with.
Your boys are so so cute! I love thinking of you with all of these boys around. It looks like you guys are having a great holiday season already!
Post a Comment