Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Two!

Itty Bitty turned two on Monday! Two years ago Easton made his arrival. I still cling to thought that Easton is a little baby. But here he is walking around talking to us. And that kid is loud. I guess with all the other boys to compete with he doesn't mind talking at high volume. Easton is a ball of fun. He loves wrestling and running with his brothers. He loves to sit down and cuddle and read. Easton smiles big and it melts me. Easton also knows how to get into trouble. That kid is resourceful. And very strong willed (keeps things interesting). Happy Birthday Easton!




00




2 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Easton! I can't believe it has been 2 years since we had our boys. Crazy. I had to laugh because Cole has those same PJ's- he calls them his "ROARS". Did you make the Diego cake? Very impressive either way!

Theresa Walker said...

I too can't believe it's been two years. He is so cute!