Friday, April 1, 2011

Growing UP

My oldest turned eleven a few weeks ago. Mason is not only growing tall (a fact he likes to comment on when standing next to me), but definitely maturing. He keeps telling me, "Not to long mom and I'll be as tall as you." Mason is diligent and intelligent. He likes to surprise me with service. He is focused and talented. His energy is endless (except when Saturday chores are involved). I love that he wants to take care of his brothers, though this is not always appreciated by his siblings, I am grateful that he wants to make sure that we are all doing our best. I love having one-on-one conversations with Mason, his thoughts amaze me. I love you little guy!



Mason had party with his good friends to play lazer tag and video games.



At home celebrating. When it comes to presents there is always many willing to help out.



This is Mason at his "crossing over." Moving from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts. I am very proud of his hard work in accomplishing this. He was very self motivated in doing this. He also achieved the highest honor a Cub Scout can achieve, the Arrow of Light.

No comments: