First and foremost I must tell you that I have been extremely stressed the last week and a half, but on Monday my stress level plummeted and the feeling of peace was overwhelming. Dallin had his cardiology appointment in which they were looking for a cause to his often numb hands and feet. His pediatrician said that there were two avenues to pursue - heart and nerves. The nerves he thought would be OK, but his heart the doctor was worried about. So for about 5-6 days I tried to be calm and convince myself not to jump to conclusions, but found my mind continually wandering to all the "what ifs." Then the last 6 days before the appointment I did have more calmness in that I felt that what ever the outcome Dallin would be OK. So the stress was less than at first, but still little thoughts would sometimes invade. But Dallin is heart healthy and all are happy for that.
Thank you to all for your prayers, they were heard and answered!
3 comments:
I'm so glad things turned out so well. There is nothing like your world being turned up-side-down and then back-side-up again all in one week.
I'm so happy that things are okay. I'm sure it's been rough. I hope you get some "heart" rest :)
How stressful. Everything seems simple compared to having something like that happen to your baby. :( I am so happy his heart is healthy. I hope everything else is well and that things calm down for you!
Post a Comment