2. The amount of parks all over the city. There are so many beautiful parks and lots of amazing playgrounds.
3. The amount of American products, advertisements, and shops that are there.
4. I was surprised about the sheer volume of people outside. These people walk everywhere. It's good.
5. How expensive everything is (at least compared to Des Moines).
6. Just how comfortable I felt there. It is a beautiful city and I love the home that we found to rent.
One of the views from the window in our future home.
Mark's future office building.
4 comments:
What a fun place! I am so excited for you, what a fun adventure for you and your family. That house looks awesome! Keep posting! :)
What an adventure!!! Have you guys officially moved yet?
I am so excited for your family. SO EXCITED! You will love living over seas!
The house looks so pretty. What a fun time for you guys. I can't wait to see all your adventures.
Post a Comment