Despite the fact that I have not been blogging life has been moving forward. At times it feels like the move has taken over, but life has been going on. There have been good and tough things that have happened over the past couple of months. But there is so much good and I have seen it in so many, many people.
We made the annual trek out to the pumpkin patch and had a fun adventure. Grandma and Grandpa Hamilton were able to join us for choosing the perfect pumpkins and picking apples.




Rosetta Stone...I believe Drew and Mason will be most prepared.
Dancing in the Rain

Harvest

The middle school was able to play the fight song with the high school for a home football game. I had the opportunity to chaperon, so I got front row seats.

Exploration in the yard.

Soccer for Drew and Dallin (I will post Dallin's in a couple of days)

When Mark and I were in Chile, Grandma and Grandpa Moring took care of the boys. This is an outing Easton was able to enjoy with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment