Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Farwell Winter, Hello Summer!
Next week we take off in a pursuit of a year without winter! It is a wet, gray, and cold day today and it got me so excited to move to Chile and the start of summer. The packers will be coming on Monday to crate everything for its ocean voyage south. So my blogging adventures will be on hold for a while. We get one palate that will come by air freight that will arrive 2-3 weeks after we fly to Chile. In that palate will be our computer, hopefully no worse for the wear. So until then I will say a little blogger goodbye. We will still check e-mail, and I might even use Facebook! I have been trying to check Facebook more often, and have even been commenting on it, but I might write a few words about our crazy life as well. Love to all! Oh, and our home phone will remain the same through Vonage (that is as soon as we can get internet, which is as soon as the work visa goes through, oh the joys).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You will love having two summers! LOVE IT! Have so much fun. We will think of you often and cannot wait to see all of your many adventures on the blog!
Laura! Ahhh! I can't believe you guys are going to Chile...what an adventure. You are so brave. My family has lots of connections to Chile (grandma born there, dad and two siblings served missions there). Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Keep your blog updated!
Post a Comment