Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My little men

Mother's day was a very nice day and my husband and children spoiled me. I love those little men that have made me a mom. I also got to spend a morning with Easton at preschool for a special Mother's Day presentation. 
 For some reason this preschool loves facepaint, which Easton does not appreciate.  They painted the kids faces, but Easton spent a good deal of time trying to get rid of it.  Luckily he got distracted. 
 His cute teachers.




 Dallin made me a "cootie cather."  Do you remember those?  It was so sweet, it had such sweet words written in it for all the numbers I chose.  He comes up with such great ideas.
So you can't see this very well, but it is what Drew made me.  It is this plaster tree to hang jewelery on.  It is so cute, and yet I can't help but want to laugh every time I use it.

No comments: