Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

We hosted Thanksgiving this year in our home for a whole lot of gringos!  We had 54 people here to celebrate and give thanks.  On the holidays is the hardest time for most expats, so we all came together and had a truly US Thanksgiving...with all the traditional food.  There was so much food...I was all worried about where to put everyone, which turned out no problem at all, the hard part was finding a place for all the food. 
We celebrated with great friends.  We talked, ran after kiddies, watched football, played football and futbol, and had a fantastic time!  I was so grateful to have them all here in our home, it was a privilege and a blessing for our family to be able to give thanks together, despite being so far from the USA.
It was a perfect day.  In the mid seventies, sunny, and gorgeous. 




I cooked 3 turkeys and Mark carved them all!



No comments: