It is always odd to be celebrating Christmas in 90 degree weather in the pool. So we try to find ways to feel that Christmas Spirit. Mark's office had their Christmas party (employees only) on 23 December so I took the boys out on the town. We went to our favorite pizza place. Then we headed to Chile's largest mall to enjoy some Argentinian ice cream and the amazing decorations, including a huge, nearly 6 story Christmas tree.
 |
| Do you find it odd that all the Christmas themed things in this Chilean mall are in English? |
After the mall, we went to a park that had an outdoor (free) exhibit of Christmas trees from around the world. I wish I had pictures, but I only had my phone which does not do pictures when it is dark. They were amazing sculptures that really showed culture and design of the countries they represented.
No comments:
Post a Comment