Wednesday, January 29, 2014

That week after Christmas

Sometimes that week after Christmas is kind of a let down after all the fun and spirit of December.  So to fight the after Christmas blues we had lots of fun and relaxation.

First something that made me so happy…not really a selfie person, but I rose up bright and early before anyone else was out of the bed to make a visit to the orthodontist.  It was a great day after Christmas present.  No more braces!

 Then as is tradition, we went to the beach the day after Christmas.  This is a Chile tradition, that sadly I don't think we will continue in our land locked Iowa!  We had our friends with us.  Claudia and her four kids, Jose Carlos, Cristian, Claudia, and Dana.





There were jellyfish (dead thank goodness) all over the beach.  The boys spend many an hour collecting them.




Dec. 30 Mason, Drew, Easton, and I went camping with our good friends the Whitt's.  Mark had to work and Dallin didn't want to participate so Dallin and Mark had a night out.  It was a good night for all.
Dallin and Dad went to Johnny Rockets for milkshakes.
I didn't take many pictures so there are just a few that are friends aren't in.   I hate when I forget my camera because my the pics from my phone are not so good so I always forget to use it even when I have it.




No comments: