Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dallin Turns Six!

Dallin when he was 5 days old.



Dallin turned six on Friday! I have a hard time thinking about my sweet little guy turning six. Kindergarten has flown by. For his special day we had some family friends come over and eat "cake" and ice cream. Dallin isn't a big fan of cake, so we improvise and have doughnut cakes.














Dallin wanted to go to the Omaha zoo for his birthday. On Saturday we headed over to Omaha and had a great time. The Omaha zoo is incredible, we spent most of the day there and still didn't get to see it all. It's a good excuse to go again.





3 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Happy Birthday Dallin!

Jamie said...

I thought of Dallin when we celebrated Ashton's birthday...it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating their 3rd birthdays!

Lindy said...

Laura, I finally have taken the time to check out your blog and see your cute kids (you and Mark aren't looking too bad yourselves!).

I love the donut-cake idea, BTW.