So at the beginning of June Mason, Dallin, Drew, and I sat down and made a list of about 10 things that we wanted to do during the month of June. They include things like taking a "hike down on the river trails (which has been post-poned for a while), having picnics, and attending different farmer's markets each week (that way we know which ones are the best). We live about a one minute walk from the huge school playground, so we go there nearly every day. So here are a few pictures of what we have been up to in the past week or two.
As many of you know, my kids could go to the zoo at least once a week and still want to go more. They never get bored there. So we always have a family membership to the current zoo. This was last week at the Blank Park Zoo here in Des Moines.
As many of you know, my kids could go to the zoo at least once a week and still want to go more. They never get bored there. So we always have a family membership to the current zoo. This was last week at the Blank Park Zoo here in Des Moines.
I think I would prefer to skip the snakes, but my kids love them (maybe it's a boy thing).
There was a elephant statue that shot water out of it's trunk every 10 seconds or so, Dallin and Mason really enjoyed it!
Today, was craft day. We went to Michael's and I let them each pick out a thing or two to do. Mason and Dallin each got a snap together model jet and one plaster animal to paint. Drew got three animals to paint. Here's their master pieces.
They were so focused and very quiet while painting - at 69 cents each I think I better go back and load up on these.
4 comments:
Your boys are so adorable!! They all look exactly like one another! I am glad that you guys stayed dry, with all the rain. We got a little water in our basement but it was gone by morning.
It is great that you try to find things for the boys to do during the summer. it is amazing how much fun you can have with 69 cents!!
Loved the zoo pictures- made me remember our many fun outings to Niabi zoo with you guys! We just went to Michael's recently too and did the bought the wooden shapes to paint. I can't believe how grown up Drew looks!
You are such a fun Mom! Looks like a lot of fun.
Hello Hamilton Family! This is Clarissa Meegan. My husband Pat and I were in your ward in Davenport a few years ago! We linked on here from the Pooke's sight! Your boys are so cute and we hope that all is well with you! We have a blog, but it is private so if you want to take a look--e-mail me at clarissameegan@gmail.com.
Post a Comment