Saturday, June 7, 2008
Fun in the Sun
Today was one of the first Saturdays in a VERY long time that we didn't have any plans. Usually I love to have lots to do, but I felt like just being home with nothing to do sounded great! We all slept in and that was heaven, I can't remember the last time I slept for 9 hours in a row. The last week has had many long nights with the very strong storms (including a trip to the basement to wait out the tornado warning), Dallin doesn't do too well with lightening. So this morning we had breakfast on the deck and then worked on the lawn while the kids rode bikes and squirted us with water guns. It is very hot and very humid out today, so we entertained ourselves by running in the sprinklers(Drew cheered from the sidelines, he wasn't a huge fan of the sprinklers). I love days like this.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!!! It has been raining and 40 degrees. Great weather for moving right?
PS NEIL'S HOME!!! I'm so excited, I had to shout it!
Hey I saw your name on Jamie's blog and thought I would say hello!!! Email me at dresslerpartyoffive@gmail.com so I can invite you to view our blog. I can't believe how big your boys are, time flies!!
Heidi
Post a Comment