Wednesday, November 5, 2008

7 Random Things...

So my friend Lindy has tagged me and now I will share 7 random things about me (you may or may not know).

1. I do not enjoy running that much, I have to convince myself to do it every time. I like the feeling it gives me afterward and the results. But truthfully I would rather not.
2. I love the smell, feel, and look of a brand new book.
3. The beach is one of my all time favorite places to be with my family - and yet I live in Iowa.
4. I do not know how to parallel park.
5. Raw meat scares me, I must sanitize everything several times including myself when I am cooking with it - Mark says OCD is involved in this.
6. If I could I would go to Starbucks everyday and get a Hazelnut flavored hot chocolate with whip cream (ever hear of the Latte effect with finances, too bad I studied that in school).
7. Throwing the football with my kids on a fall day makes me extremely happy!

1 comment:

Theresa Walker said...

I thought you loved to run! I too would drink Starbucks hot chocolate everyday if it didn't have 5 million calories!!!