So I was at the park with my kids on Friday. There was another pregnant woman there and she started up a conversation that went something like this.
"So you look like you're in the same boat as I am." The way she said it made me think that she was coming towards the end of her pregnancy. I responded that yes I was. I then asked her when she was due and she said in two weeks. I proceeded to tell her I still had until February. Her mouth drops open - "NO WAY!"
I tried to defend myself by saying it was my fourth, which she then replied that it was her fourth too. I was then very grateful that one of my children needed assistance on the monkey bars.
2 comments:
Congratulations! We had no idea which I think you wanted it that way...we always threatened not to tell family we were pregnant and just show up with a baby. Hope you are feeling well. You should have at least one more after this...to have a basketball team...since you are so consistent with boys! Love you.
I hate comparisons! If it makes you feel better, I am sure you look WAY better pregnant than I do not pregnant :) You're a hottie!
Post a Comment