Easter weekend started for us on the Thursday before. The kids had school off and Mark arrived home after two weeks in the states. It was a nice weekend spent with our family and friends.
We spent a little time hiking.
"All hikers that a way!"
The Easter Bunny always visits us on Saturday. The kids spent time Saturday searching the house for all the baskets. Always a fun hunt for everyone.
On Saturday afternoon we had our good friends over for a BBQ and egg hunt. We found that our home is great for egg hunts with all it's little nooks. I always love getting together with their family.
Sunday we had a very nice Easter morning at church and then went to a potluck dinner at our friends home. They had a little egg hunt that kids really enjoyed (and added even more to there baskets of sugar).
It is so fun to see pictures of your adventures down there. Glad you're doing well. You guys look great!
By the way, if I were to show your blog to Jeremy, I think he'd totally get the itch to travel. He served his mission in Santiago and would love to go back there. :)
1 comment:
It is so fun to see pictures of your adventures down there. Glad you're doing well. You guys look great!
By the way, if I were to show your blog to Jeremy, I think he'd totally get the itch to travel. He served his mission in Santiago and would love to go back there. :)
Post a Comment