Monday, October 21, 2013

Back tracking

These are from the end of August and beginning of September, but once I began blogging Peru, I wanted to finish.

We went to the La Moneda museum, where they were having a special African art exhibit.  And though we could not take pictures while in the exhibit we did take these in the entrance.  Giant cardboard animals!

One night after dinner at PF Changs (I know here in Chile and we go to an American restaurant, but sometimes you just need a little USA).  They also had this dinosaur near by advertising a dinosaur exhibit.

We went skiing the last day of August.  And guess who learned to ski?  That's little Easton, riding the "magic carpet" up after his skiing down the kiddie slope.
A couple of chairs back there somewhere is Dallin and Mark.

We had a really good day skiing!  It was warm almost the whole day.  And very little wind, until around 3:30.  Then the wind and cold came in, so we called it a day at 4:00pm.  I was so proud of my two new skiiers, Dallin and Easton.  And extremely impressed with just how good Mason and Drew are becoming.




No comments: