So lately we have had a lot of, "I don't want to do that, it will be boring, it will not be fun!" And we have crammed into our car with all the complaining and gone any way. And as we leave said boring place, I look at our four smiling kids, because lo and behold, everyone had a great time. And Mark and I smile and think, "I knew they would love it!"
So last Saturday, we did the above, and made our way to the John Deere dealership to have a look around at all the equipment. When we arrived, it was closed, however, the gate was open and the security guards let us in after convincing them we weren't going to steal the excavators with our four kids and Honda Pilot. It probably helped that our boys were wearing their John Deere hats, oh and of course Mark's connection probably had something to do with it. So we had the whole place to ourselves and the kids climbed and got in a lot of the equipment (OK, maybe the adults climbed in them too). And we all loved doing it!

No comments:
Post a Comment