It is interesting. I know Mason plays the trumpet, but I never know what to expect when we go to concerts. He never says a thing about them. And then we get there and low and behold we look at the program and for his band it says, "featuring Mason." And he was amazing! I am very grateful to a music teacher that loves what he does and recognizes when a student can excel at something and paves the way for the student to do it. The school, Nido, does a fantastic job of featuring the arts in all ways. It is definitely the norm for students to be involved in some way or another (and it's cool too). I am grateful that my kids can experience music and art and know that it can be such a force for good.
 |
Obviously enjoying the concert.
|
 |
| Thank you Mr. A! |
No comments:
Post a Comment