9th Grade
7th Grade
4th Grade
Kindergarten
These two took the bus together in the morning the first week, then Mason started seminary. The middle school and high school are just a couple of blocks from each other so they take the same bus in the afternoons.
Later in the morning it was Drew and Easton's turn. I think I was more nervous than all the boys were. They were just so glad to get into school to see old friends and really concrete the move here. It was the first school year I think in a long time that all four were so anxious to start school, I on the other hand was not prepared for it. Easton was so excited to get to start school with his brothers, not a nervous word came out of his mouth. He was all smiles and walked in with confidence, gave loves, and then sat down ready to start. I gave him a second hug and walked away with a bit of a sadness, knowing that although I knew I would enjoy free days, an era of little ones home ended in our house. But I am so blessed that my kids are growing and thriving. A new chapter in our home.





No comments:
Post a Comment