Friday, December 5, 2014

Beggar's Night

As is tradition here in our town, the trick-or-treating is on the night before Halloween and called Beggar's Night.  And there is a set time 6pm-8pm, I love that part of it.  It was originally so you could trick-or-treat and then on Halloween attend the town parade.  It has just stuck and so we hit the pavement a night early.  I was glad because it was a nice night and Halloween night was cold!  Mason left to go to a Halloween party with friends.  Dallin and his friend went by themselves.  Dallin said this will be his last year, as he thinks he is too old for it after this year.  Drew had a group from the neighborhood that my friend and I took out, along with Easton.  Easton ran the WHOLE time!  And he is fast.  He definitely kept up with the big boys.  
Our Halloween dinner! 

 Link
 Secret Service Agent
Iron Man

No comments: