Friday, December 5, 2014

Rainbow School Reunion'

Easton and I had the wonderful opportunity to take a quick 2 day trip to Utah to have a Rainbow Jardin (preschool) Reunion.  Four little gringo boys and their moms together for the weekend.  It was such a good trip, it was too short and so worth it.  Easton and I loved every second of it.  Friday night we spent trick-or-treating with the Whitt's.  Then Saturday we picked the Swain group up from the airport and met the Lambert's for lunch, a museum, and then a fun afternoon and evening all together at the Whitt home.  It was perfect and the boys played and got to have a sleep over - they were so excited about it all.  Easton and I feel so blessed that we were able to spend that weekend with such amazing people.  

 A second night of trick-or-treating for Easton. 

 I missed these amazing women.  It was so great to be with them.  We talked and talked and talked!  And laughed and laughed and laughed!

 Cafe Rio and lots of fun.

 Museum of Natural Curiosity.  Look at those cute faces.






 A sleep over - a dream come true for Easton.


No comments: