Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oregon Part Uno

When we got to Oregon we had several days of playing with some cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents until we all met up in the mountains for our family reunion.  We went to a 24th of July picnic ( a celebration of the LDS pioneers) with Mark's parents and sister's family.  Mostly we did what we do best chit chat and eat while the kids played together. 





I am the photographer of the family.  However about every third outing Mark will take the camera for a while and always he takes a picture of me solo.  Just to prove I actually attend the family functions.  It kind of makes me laugh.  I always give him this smile of, is that really necessary?
A lot of this occurred with cousin Ryan.  He is such a good sport and wrestles til the kids are exhausted. 
Visiting Great Grandma Last
These two cousins had such a good time together. 

No comments: