Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 7 -- Back to Chile

Day 7 was a big travel day.  From El Calafate to Punta Arenas.  It was a long drive for Mark.  Unfortunately with my lack of equilibrium I was not able to drive the whole week, so that left a lot of driving for Mark.  So grateful for him to do all that driving and keeping us safe.  We made it through the Argentine and Chilean immigration and made our way to just out of Puerto Natales to Cave of the Milodon (a giant sloth).  This area is a major archaeological site.  It was a nice little break in our long day of driving.  Then on to a nice dinner in Puerto Natales and then to our final destination - returning to Punta Arenas.









Unfortunately I left the camera in the car (my sense of balance was not great this particular day, so I was concentrated on other things).  So this very large owl was photographed with Mark's phone.

No comments: