Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Drew's 9th b-day

Drew had a two part birthday since Mark was out of town on the actual day.  So on the day we had crepes for breakfast and opened one present.  Drew was so good and patient.  I am not sure the other boys would have agreed to waiting for the presents with such patience as Drew.

 Two days later bright and early.  I think he really liked this gift!

 Then later in the morning three of Drew's good friends came over for a morning of zip lining in the Andes and then lunch at Johnny Rocket's.





While the older ones zip lined, Easton and I took pictures and jumped.

Drew 
Dallin
Mason 


Lunch at Johnny Rocket's
After lunch we took the boys home.  Later that day, after dinner, we had Drew's cupcakes.  He is a boy after my own heart and always requests Red Velet.


Mason came over for a picture, but I think Drew thought he was after his cupcake…guard it well.

No comments: