Monday, June 30, 2014

The last week

The last week in Santiago was full!  There are so many things to post so I will do a little at a time.
 Presentations at school.  IDU (inter-disciplinary unit) ruled the last couple of weeks for Dallin and Mason.  They are all encompassing projects done in groups.  Both of my boys did really well.  I was proud of the work they did.  


6th grade music concert.  Singing and playing the trumpet!  This was such a fun event to attend of Dallin's.  I love his enthusiasm for learning and participating at school.

 There was snow!  We hadn't seen any snow in Santiago in our years there until our last week.  In the mountains, but not at our house.  It was pretty exciting.  

There was lots of eating out.  Jack came with us one night as we watched the futbol game.  It was so much fun watching it in Bellavista! Chi-Chi-Chi-le-le-le! Viva Chile!  And they won, it was a party in Santiago that night!



 Our last check of the house.
 The hotel got old really fast, so we spent some time running around the park to get some energy out.


 Our sweet nana and friend Teresa took us out to eat at a Peruvian restaurant in Centro.  It was so good!  And look at all the food.  Teresa became a big part of our world as our nana.  I learned a lot about Chile and Spanish from Teresa.



Lots of goodbyes at church.  I visiting taught Daniela and loved doing it.




No comments: